Incorrect reporting under "Today's Approvals" on Rupnet?

GC012002

Registered Users (C)
I noticed today, when I clicked "Today's Approvals", there were 3 from VSC and 2 from NSC. However, when I looked at the AD from VSC', they were all 06/11/03!!

What gives?
It looks like the query was made against the "Last Updated" column, not the AD.

Rather than complaining, one could email the problems to greaty-k. We are all greatfull to his work.

How would you correct this?

Often time people wouldn't notice their approvals immediately after online status get updated which wouldn't neccessary happen right after (the same day) a case gets approved. So even if they update rupnet right away, it most likely won't be the same day of AD. So we cannot really get 'Today's Approvals' in that sense (AD = today). So maybe it should say 'Today's updated approvals' instead... I don't know.

Re: How would you correct this?

Originally posted by Jan485
Often time people wouldn't notice their approvals immediately after online status get updated which wouldn't neccessary happen right after (the same day) a case gets approved. So even if they update rupnet right away, it most likely won't be the same day of AD. So we cannot really get 'Today's Approvals' in that sense (AD = today). So maybe it should say 'Today's updated approvals' instead... I don't know.

AGREE - it makes more sense.

In a perfect world, if everyone updates their approval in rupnet.com on the same day as their AD, the system can be said perfect system and we would get a perfect answer...!

But in reality, Since most people DON'T update on the same day of approval[Understandable enough - coming to know of approval later, or not just bothering to check regularly, or in cloud9 on AD], update rupnet.com after AD and if the query is against AD, then these cases would be missed out..!

So I guess query on last updated date is the solution