include spouse in visa request..can be one denied and the other one no??

prossella23

Registered Users (C)
include spouse in visa request..can one be denied and the other one no??

Hi all!!

i would like to thank you for the precious info that you daily give...

My question is:

if i get a GC, or H visa or even just a F visa and i get marry (BEFORE it) and i want to include my husband.

If for any reason he's denied to entry, can be re-jected my visa too??

(i don't think any of the things he did can be seen, when we apply for the visa...)

thanks a lot,
i need to know before i apply for my visa.

(i don't know if the stuff he did are so serious, and i guess once he gets admitted he can adjust it:
worked with his restricted SSN (nobody found out)
felt out of staus while on F1 (nobody found out and he already left US)
did not show up in court (forgot to turn on the light driving at 6pm, but he left US after 2 days from the ticket)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please Explain

Can you please explain your situation more in detail. It does not make any sense right now. May be just the way I am reading. This forum will be glad to help you if the q's/concern is clear.
Thank you.

prossella23 said:
Hi all!!

i would like to thank you for the precious info that you daily give...

My question is:

if i get a GC, or H visa or even just a F visa and i get marry (BEFORE it) and i want to include my husband.

If for any reason he's denied to entry, can be re-jected my visa too??

(i don't think any of the things he did can be seen, when we apply for the visa...)

thanks a lot,
i need to know before i apply for my visa.

(i don't know if the stuff he did are so serious, and i guess once he gets admitted he can adjust it:
worked with his restricted SSN (nobody found out)
felt out of staus while on F1 (nobody found out and he already left US)
did not show up in court (forgot to turn on the light driving at 6pm, but he left US after 2 days from the ticket)
With H and F visas you can apply for H4 and F4 respectively regardless of what your current status is. I am not sure how his past mistakes will come into play. Ticket is a minor issue but working under non-employable SSN and falling out of F-1 status may play havoc in him getting a visa. Did he stay over 180 days? If yes, did he serve his bar of 3 years (10 years if he overstayed more than 180 days). You need to give more details for these answers.

For GC, you need to clarify how you are getting your GC to get more answers.

Thanks

.....a lil bit more clear...

:p ...sorry..i know i wrote a confusing message... :rolleyes:

I do not have problem with US...and i'm considering to re-enter with an H visa or a Green card (as EB3 - professional)....but before starting the process i need to know if it's safe for me include my future husband on my application or not.

Can The US deny only his entry or once i aplly for the H or GC and i include him, ...the US will deny both or will approve both....??

In order to have less problem what is the safest thing to do?
Apply for H or GC?
Apply just for myself but first he will apply for F visa?

thanks a lot :)

About his situation:
(i was told on this site that those stuff will not be seen during the visa petition)
....i'm going to apply after that his 3 year ban will end (eventhough he was not declared illegally present....but just in case...).
Nobody found out that he was working with his restricted SSN