In present situation is it better to file I140 & 485 concurrently or Separate?

sahil_a

Registered Users (C)
In April 2004 my I-140 got denied based on company financials and iam planning to file my I140 & 485 through substitute labor and the company is saying if I file I140 & 485 seperately I140 will be approved fast (it seems they got I140 approvals in 1 month for separate cases) .Is it right?

In present scenario what is best option to file GC.Is it concurrent I140 & 485 or separate filing?

Thanks in Advance

sahil_a

looking at our cases that is guys who filed concurrently in 2004 it is better to go seperate because with new rules these guys totally stopped processing 140s and 485s filed concurrently and people who filed for 140 seperately got approvals in a month or two. the bottom line is when 140 is approved u can get ac21 when its not you are hanging in the air... like we are.

Please post your experience!

Can you please provide more information, how big your company and on what financial factor they denied 140? i appreciate your reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure

I filed I140 only without I485 in October, 2003. I got nothing so far. No REF, no Approval.

Thanks for the reply .

My prevous I140 denial company has 100 + employees and after denial they sent lot of documents to apeal my I140 denial ..Recently some of I140 cases from same company got approved in texas service center ..I feel it is my bad luck .Since i have less than 1 year iam starting GC with approved labor .