In Decision Making process

gc-jan01

Registered Users (C)
I talked to IIO today about my application for Adjustment of status and she told me that it is in the decision making process. My details are as follows.

PD - July 1998
RD - 19th Jan 2001
ND - 29th Jan 2001

Was your automated message updated from "not found.." to "Its taking blah..."

Did you check the AVM before you spoke to an IIO.

Your RD and ND is same as mine. Have you checked the AVM?? If you have what does it say. I check the AVM recently and it still says "was received on blah blah...". Good Luck to you and keep in touch.

regards,
Yak&Yeti

No Title

My message was changed from "Case not found..." to "Your application ...", a month back. I am getting the same message even now. So i decided to talk to IIO and she told me that i should hear something in 30 days. Any idea how much time it takes after it is assigned to an officer ?.

No Title

VSC is silent for sometime now. From prev stats, this sort of silence is followed by tons of approvals. Be happy, guys!
ND:1/23

Called IIO today

Guys I called an IIO today and she said my case was assigned to an officer today. To answer your gc-jan01 I don\'t know how long it takes from this point. The IIO told me that it should take 4-5 weeks and I know this is a standard answer. So, I am not sure how long it is going to take from this point.

RD: Jan 19, 2001
ND: Jan 29, 2001
FP: May 01, 2001

Good luck to all of you!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti