tomohawk

Registered Users (C)
I just called NSC about my 485 application and spoke to a male IO

1. He was pissed that I called
2. Told all background check and Name check moved to another dept
3. No IO has access to Internal security check dept
4. Due to the fact that all EB categories are made current, there is huge
volume of cases. He sounded very pissed and angry at DOS for making
everything current. (Now they are forced to work)

5. NSC is now sorting all cases by RD not PD.
6. He told me to tell all my friends whose applications are pending not to
keep calling NSC.
7. Wait 4 months before calling

He did not give me chance to speak. Nailed me to the ground

What the heck is goin on ?

Similar experience along those lines when I called NSC yesterday morning. But I'm not sure that they are pissed off now due to all categories current or they were like that all along ?? I have seen this trend recently(last 3 days or so),when U call NSC using the 1-2-2-6-1 and then 1-3-4, an IO picks up and sounds pretty much pissed off and directs you to create a service enquiry. He doesn't allow U to ask anything.... I'm like "Moron,atleast give me an update on why I don't see any damn approvals from yr SC" Put yr fat a** to work and do something for what U r paid for(rather what we pay U)....

Post any other experiences U had recently @ NSC...

I just called NSC about my 485 application and spoke to a male IO

1. He was pissed that I called
2. Told all background check and Name check moved to another dept
3. No IO has access to Internal security check dept
4. Due to the fact that all EB categories are made current, there is huge
volume of cases. He sounded very pissed and angry at DOS for making
everything current. (Now they are forced to work)

5. NSC is now sorting all cases by RD not PD.
6. He told me to tell all my friends whose applications are pending not to
keep calling NSC.
7. Wait 4 months before calling

He did not give me chance to speak. Nailed me to the ground

Thanks for sharing the NSC info. I guess we all need to have some patience while they sort out all the pending cases. But again it boils down to the point that PD may retrogress in sept or oct.

Last edited by a moderator:
same experience

I called the same sequence of numbers and got connected to an IO at NSC. He didn't let me talk. He said the only way to get the status was by opening a service request.

And yes, he was really pissed off!!

Similar experience

Called them 2nd time day before yesterday and male IO was very pissed off at State Department making everything current. He was very polite though and gave my case status but said I will have to wait for months before I see decision on my case. Looks like another battlefront is opening up now....Labor (wait)....I140(wait)....I485(wait).....Name Check(wait)....Visa Number not available(wait)....visa number available but not enough staff or pissed off staff(wait)...and so on.

If they stop giving any info .. the best think would be to take infopass appointment and get more info from them .

I had an infopass appt today and the lady told me that everything is ok and she emailed to NSC to look into my case . I don't know how much it will be help but atleast there is some hope .

a thought

I think we need to wait till things settle down.........may be by the end of third wk we will be able to make guesses positive or negative .......Hope so.

I think we need to wait till things settle down.........may be by the end of third wk we will be able to make guesses positive or negative .......Hope so.

Yeah but this give some time is becoming old but they haven't come to terms yet. Meanwhile TSC is on roll ....

Seems we are very unlucky that we are dealing with NSC ... I thought TSC has the reputation of being slow in those olden days ...

Do something!!

wake up guys ... Give them some time? ..... for what? ..... USCIS were the ones who proclaimed that they were pre-adjudicating cases during June,July,Aug of last year. If that is the case what the heck is stopping them from approving these cases ? (or) atleast give some damn update on why and when approvals can be expected. You want to increase the fees et all promising efficient service and lesser delays.... but it is exactly opposite they are getting fat and more lethargic..... There were some in this forum who were saying before July bulletin was released,that we have to "sit tight" till the bulletin is released.... Now that has come and gone and is history .... What the heck should we wait for.... Ombudsman has to step in and make these morons esp NSC farmers accountable. Will it happen ?

wake up guys ... Give them some time? ..... for what? ..... USCIS were the ones who proclaimed that they were pre-adjudicating cases during June,July,Aug of last year. If that is the case what the heck is stopping them from approving these cases ? (or) atleast give some damn update on why and when approvals can be expected. You want to increase the fees et all promising efficient service and lesser delays.... but it is exactly opposite they are getting fat and more lethargic..... There were some in this forum who were saying before July bulletin was released,that we have to "sit tight" till the bulletin is released.... Now that has come and gone and is history .... What the heck should we wait for.... Ombudsman has to step in and make these morons esp NSC farmers accountable. Will it happen ?

Well said..If they are again processing what is the meaning of pre-adjudication. It appears that they have poor project management. I thought, it will be computer generated automatic approval, without manual process, once it is pre-approved(adjudicated). Now they are doing double work..

Whats the quesion? Do you mean those who filed AC21..or wants to file AC21?

Whats the quesion? Do you mean those who filed AC21 or wants to file AC21?

I am wondering those who filed AC21, how their I-485 will be processed!!! Are AC21 filers I-485 files are separated out for processing? Not sure..any body have any idea/guess?

what are the risks involved with AC21?