Impact on H1B Extension and Perm Processing with 415 Disturbance of Peace Conviction?

testMember

Hi,
In Mar 2024, I got charged with Domestic Battery 243(E)(1) in Orange County, California and after multiple hearings, I got a plea deal with the DA's office to plead guilty for 415 Disturbance of Peace Misdemeanor, with 52 Domestic Violence Classes, 80hrs Community Service and 1 year probation which I agreed to it and got convicted on June 2024.
I'm currently working as a software developer and on H1B visa which is valid until Sept 2025. I have couple of questions.
1. My current company is filing my Perm Application to Department of Labor. They are asking me to fill a form where it says have you ever had a prior conviction which I will be putting Yes, but will this cause any issue for my Perm Application or for my position in the company?
2. Since My current H1B expires on Sept 2025, My Company would send me the documents for H1B Extension sometime in Jan 2025. Since I will be still on Probation at that time, Will it cause any issue in the H1B Extension with USCIS?
Thanks for your help!