immigrationwatch.com updated - only 24 approvals in july

It was the same pattern as last month when only 64 got approved

Now I have lost all my hopes on any backlog elimination strategies USCIS takes. Last month they did the same thing from each month they are randomly choosing applications and approving it so that there "average processing times" shows up good but the reality if far worse.

They are playing this game. I will pray to God to punish these guys !!! :mad:

look at all the other centers and look at NSC, its a shame. Vermont has 183 cases can u believe that , this sucks :(

iknowitall said:
look at all the other centers and look at NSC, its a shame. Vermont has 183 cases can u believe that , this sucks :(

Even Vermont is a shame. They probably have more examiners than approvals...
I just hope that Rajiv will have the opportunity to get good info out of Ohata tomorrow at the hearing. We need to show to the Judge, Congress, Press, how this guys suck and misuse the taxpayer money.
Elnegro

Hi Elnegro,
Could you educate us on the hearing tomorrow. I would like to support any such hearings as much as possible. Please include any links to other threads that you think may be relevant.

Regards.

bigbadwolf said:
Hi Elnegro,
Could you educate us on the hearing tomorrow. I would like to support any such hearings as much as possible. Please include any links to other threads that you think may be relevant.

Regards.

Sure, I am not an attorney, but this is how I read it:

This is the follow up after the first session held in front of the Judge for the Class Action Lawsuit. At that time the judge granted Rajiv with the right to have hearings with top USCIS officials to "get more information" to see if he has a case for a Class Action.

Rajiv will obviously use this opportunity to get as much info as possible regarding USCIS procedures, dates, etc. etc. There is a big question mark on many of USCIS procudures and we need to know what is going on and look for ways to correct the problems we are suffering.

The first hearing will be tomorrow with Ohata (yes, director of 4 centers who wrote the memo). I am anxiosly waiting to see what Rajiv will get out of him under oath.

For more information on this, you can see the following thread:

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=133638

Elnegro