Immigration to Australia

infoUser123

Registered Users (C)
We are Indian Citizens staying in US for 6 yrs, and have around 6 years of work experience in US and 2 yrs of experience in India. Both myself and my spouse are s/w professionals. What is the process for immigration to Australia, is this similar to US? Do we need an employer to sponsper for visa and work, what is Australian visa called, and after one gets it how long would it be valid? Do they also have the concept of H1,GC,citizenship, etc., ? How job market in Australia would be like, standard of living, expenses etc., compared to US?
Appreciate if some one could through some light on all these details.

Thanks in advance.

regarding Australia visa

hi

please go through www.immi.gov.au for all the related information abt Australia immigration and visas

If u apply for PR (permanent Resident) , U doesnt need any sponsers.
PR is just like green card

Australian Immigration

Dear Member,

Greetings! My name is Mohammed Dawood Ali (Registered Migration Agent 0741639), Director of Tamwood Associates a Sydney based Australian Immigration and Recruitment firm. We have offices in the USA, the UK, UAE and India (South India).

Australia is currently a favourite migration destination as it offers great benefits for migrants. General IT Professionals earn upto 100k .IT professionals who specialize in SAP, SIEBEL, ORACLE, JAVA, NETWORK SECURITY get paid up to 150k per annum, this will give you an idea of the acute shortage of IT professionals in Australia. One of the major advantage of Australian migration is the current processing time is only 8-12months.An Australian Permanent Resident visa is valid for 5 years from the date of entry and you can renew it every 5 years and within 5 years if you lived in Australia you can apply for Australian citizenship.

The Australian Immigration process can seem really painstaking and complicated if done without professional support.The information provided on the Australian Immigration website is quite brief and does not provide a complete information about the process .We fully assist our clients in obtaining an Australian Permanent Resident visa and we also provide all settlement assistance right from picking them from airport, assisting in accommodations and job interviews and any other basic necessities upon their arrival in Australia.

Please see our website www.tamwoodassociates.com.au, for more information about our services. If you are interested in availing our services please contact us at visas@tamwoodassociates.com.au

Please send us your CV for a FREE AND ACCURATE ASSESSMENT of your eligibility for Australian Immigration.Once we recieve your CV we would provide you a detailed account of the benefits of Australian Permanent Residence visa.

Best regards
Mohammed Dawood Ali.H
Director-Tamwood Associates
Registered Migration Agents

I also have a similar query... but it seems like users here do not have much info themselves...
Did u get any good replies/responses ? Please send them to me too. :)