Immigration lawyer for 1447 (b) in NoVA

what'sinaname

It has been more than four months since my interview. I want to file under 1447 (b) but do not have the time to check all the pages etc and do it pro se. Can someone suggest a good immigration attorney with a proven track record for 1447 (b) cases in Northern Virginia?

Thanks i advance

The best way to find an attorye who has 1447(b) experience is to register on pacer (http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/). Pacer is the government website for U.S. court. All the cases are listed on pacer. Once you registered, you need to find your district and search all the 1447b cases filed in your district. Each case has attorney information. You can contact those attorney. Of course, it will cost you $0.08 to view each page on pacer. But it is a lot better than just shoot in the dark.

Hope it helps.

Jack

what'sinaname said:
It has been more than four months since my interview. I want to file under 1447 (b) but do not have the time to check all the pages etc and do it pro se. Can someone suggest a good immigration attorney with a proven track record for 1447 (b) cases in Northern Virginia?

Thanks i advance