Immigrating infant

Amsid_usa

Goal: To immigrate infant from Pakistan to the USA.
So far, this is what I have figured out. I will appreciate any feedback or alternatives to my plan
I am a US Citizen. My mother’s I-130 has been approved and we are waiting for the NVC processing to start.
She recently adopted an infant girl. It has been less than 2 years since her adoption, so until this time period is complete, she will not be able to file a I-I-30 (F2A) for her.
By the time the 2 years pass my mother would already have her resident alien card (therefore enabling the F2A)
While her daughter’s I-130 is processing, she needs to be In Pakistan to take care of her daughter
Resident Aliens cannot leave the USA for more than 6mos. So I plan on filing a I-131. This will allow her to stay in Pakistan for 2 years without affecting her resident alien status. She has to apply from within the United States as as this is one of the conditions of the
I-131.
I-131 processing is at 4-5 mos. I-130 F2A processing as of right now is at 25 mos. Entire process 4-5 years
Note: While the F2A is processing, we can try applying for a US visitor visa for her daughter .Children under 13 do not have to give a visa interview. Not needing to give an interview will save one year of processing of the visitor visa