Immediate Response Required

saivisa

Registered Users (C)
I am currently working for company A as an employee. But A company is not willing to process my GC. There is B company which is ready to process GC for me.But i don't want to leave the A (current) company. Is there any option for me to continue working with A company and still get my GC processed with B company.

Is it mandetory for me to join B company at any stage of my GC processing. My plan is to get my GC processed through the B company and continue working in A company. Not sure if this going to pose any issues.

Do i have to have H1's with both A & B? Is H1 enough with company A.

Thanks,
Srinivas

I am currently working for company A as an employee. But A company is not willing to process my GC. There is B company which is ready to process GC for me.But i don't want to leave the A (current) company. Is there any option for me to continue working with A company and still get my GC processed with B company.

--Absolutely..GC is for future job..you can go ahead and work for A as long as you like but to avoid future complications with citizenship, fraudulent intent etc. you will need to join B as soon as your AOS is approved and you get "the card"

Is it mandetory for me to join B company at any stage of my GC processing. My plan is to get my GC processed through the B company and continue working in A company. Not sure if this going to pose any issues.

-No, there are no issues

Do i have to have H1's with both A & B? Is H1 enough with company A.
--Only H1 with A will do

RFE Means

Hi,

Please answer the following in details....

What does RFE means?

In case if an RFE is raised at 140 stage, How does the company B support...i mean what do they need to support....

Thanks,
Saivisa

RFE is "request for evidence"

An RFE can be issued for a variety of reasons some being

1) Ability of petioning company to pay wages
2) Questions rasied educational qualifications of the candidate.
3) Documents for Petiioning company's financial strength
4)............ the list can be long

In case your Company B gets a RFE ,usually it is the lawyer who gets the RFE if while filing the attornery has filed the form for representation on behalf of the petioner(Company B),
Based on nature of the RFE the lawyer/Company B has to respond.

I 140 is a petiton by the Company and NOT YOU