I'm going to have a good weekend

thesnausage

Registered Users (C)
I am so excited. Too bad you can't see my happy dance. I just received the e-mail that my case has been approved. What a long haul this has been. My details are as follows:

ND = 5/02
3 APs
3 EADs
FP 11/26/04
AD = 1/7/05\
RFEs = None

My wife's 485 has not yet been approved. With the exception of the AD, her details are identical to mine. I'm sure her's will be approved in the next few days.

This site has been a great source of information for me over the past 2+ years. I would like to thank everyone for their input and a special thanks to those that maintain the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulation.

I am new to this forum. I have some questions

My case is as follows

I140 ND Jan. 2003
I485 ND Oct.2003
FP Jan. 2004
I140 approved Jan 2004

My online status has changed as "We received FP report on Jan.6, 2004. The processing has started in your case. bla bla................"

Does it mean that my FBI Name check is done??
I have seen in the forum that people are using the term LUD and AC21. What they mean?

Congratulations and hope your wife will get approved soon.

Enjoy your PR status, freedom and the weekend to the fullest because in a week or so things will come back to the normal.

All the best.

thesnausage said:
. Too bad you can't see my happy dance.
No we didn't miss that movement, I believe we have just seen u in Headline news after ur approval :D :D . additionaly rescue efforts are going on, btw how did use Internet there? :D

the following pic is courtesy of CNN Healdline news with info that u were too excited to get exit and express :D

Congratulations to u and family :D
HTML:
    /\  ____
    <> ( oo )
    <>_| ^^ |_
    <>   @    \
   /~~\ . . _ |
  /~~~~\    | |
 /~~~~~~\/ _| |
 |[][][]/ / [m]
 |[][][[m]
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[][][]|
 |[|--|]|
 |[|  |]|
 ========
==========
|[[    ]]|
==========

CNN Headline News .....
Someone Looklike human just was too excited after his GC approved.
 Rescue efforts are on they way.

:D Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator: