I'm confused, can anybody tell me?

GodblessGC02

Registered Users (C)
A friend said when he checked his case online, he found a Welcome Notice is sending to him. He and I both feel very confused. Can anybody here tell me what is Welcome Notice?

:confused:

What a silence

Guess I have a really tough question here.
So can anyone tell me how to search the whole threads in this forum so that I may can get a answer from the previous disscusions.

Welcome notice is for kids.

When the primary applicant gets approval the applicant kids will get the welcome notice. If your friend himself got the welcome notice, well ... something is wrong.

Welcome Message

This is for Kids below 14.
My guess is that the Message for your Friend has been switched;
instead of Posting his Approval Message the INS Goons have posted the Welcome Message that should have been for the Kid.
What is the Message for the Kid??

welcome notices are sent for guys who

enter after CP .... for 485s there should be no welcome notice ... its directly the approval ...

Confusing :confused:

welcome = approval

We received welcome notices - all three in the family me (primary), spouse and child after the approval and stamping in Baltimore (interview case), and after receiving the physical cards, and that too, 2 copies each.

The timing of the welcome notice was funny, b'cos it says your card has been ordered and will receive in .... blah blah ....

And the cards had arrived a week ago.

I think a welcome notice is nothing but an approval notice.

Maybe those who were approved (I-140) for CP get it ! My I-140 was approved for CP, but I went for AOS.

Last edited by a moderator: