Illigal Entry to USA

Sadko

Registered Users (C)
Illegal Entry to USA

I am really confused. I asked for asylum in US. But without getting advance parole left the US. Came to Europe in September 22, 2005. I want to go back to US. I asked my Lawyer to get me advance parole ,but he says I should be there to get it. So, I was just thinking, if I get Visa to Canada and go there with student visa or something. Is there any ways that I can gross the border any ways (legal or illegal way). Because when I was leaving US I didn't leave my I-94, and at the entry to Europe no stamps on my passport. I was on student visa in USA.
Please I need your help. If someone knows anything or something.
Thank You.
Sadko.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadko said:
I am really confused. I asked for asylum in US. But without getting advance parole left the US. Came to Europe in September 22, 2005. I want to go back to US. I asked my Lawyer to get me advance parole ,but he says I should be there to get it. So, I was just thinking, if I get Visa to Canada and go there with student visa or something. Is there any ways that I can gross the border any ways (legal or illigal way). Because when I was leaving US I didn't leave my I-94, and at the entry to Europe no stamps on my passport. I was on student visa in USA.
Please I need your help. If someone knows anything or something.
Thank You.
Sadko.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Oh, man. I don't know what to tell you. It was stupid to leave the country without asylum being granted or at least without advance parole. Is your student visa still valid?
If you are really scard to go back home I would suggest to apply for asylum in Europe. Some asylees come to U.S. with fake passports but that's not the case. Their reason for using such passport usually is that they cannot otherwise leave their homeland. What was the emergency of going to Europe?

BTW I don't think that you have to physically be presented in the country to get AP. Someone just needs to file I-131 for you. But I could be wrong.

Minsk said:
Oh, man. I don't know what to tell you. It was stupid to leave the country without asylum being granted or at least without advance parole. Is your student visa still valid?
If you are really scard to go back home I would suggest to apply for asylum in Europe. Some asylees come to U.S. with fake passports but that's not the case. Their reason for using such passport usually is that they cannot otherwise leave their homeland. What was the emergency of going to Europe?

BTW I don't think that you have to physically be presented in the country to get AP. Someone just needs to file I-131 for you. But I could be wrong.

I had to go to school in Denmark. It is a masters degree. Is there any ways that I can apply for another visa? Because I didn't break my student visa in USA. I have i 20 forms still valid. But, my visa expired. some say that I can get AP from embassy in Denmark.
BR

Minsk said:

This is incorrect. Your advance parole must be approved prior to your departure, otherwise your case is considered abandonded upon departure. When you try to re-enter the US, the officer will see when you left the US, and they will see when the AP was issued, and they will deny you entry using the AP.

curiousGeorge said:
This is incorrect. Your advance parole must be approved prior to your departure, otherwise your case is considered abandonded upon departure. When you try to re-enter the US, the officer will see when you left the US, and they will see when the AP was issued, and they will deny you entry using the AP.

I felt like I was wrong. :rolleyes: Thank you for clearing that up. :)

curiousGeorge said:

Is it possible to check when a person left the US. In my case I didn't go through immigration officer. My flight was cancelled and I had to fly through different airlines. I didn't go through cumtoms and anything. And I didn't get anystamps prior entering to Europe. It's like My passport doesn't have any stamps of arrivals and departures.
Actually I entered to US in 2001 and my passport expired 2002. My parents sent me new passport, I got visa on my new passport. I still have my I-94 on my old passport.
What do you think is gonna happen now? They still gonna find me or...? Yeah I know I fucked up, but I still need your guy's help Please. What is the logic here? may be ?

One more thing. What do you guys think if I go and apply to Us embassy for a travel visa? Cause I was still on my student visa when I left the US? At the same time when I applyed for an asylum I was still holding my F-1 student status.
BR