IGTE I-140 redo approved!!!

x yz

Registered Users (C)
this came in as a surprise. I am in the first batch of I-140 redo. I140 RD Apr 7 ND Apr 13. Wierd thing is, IGate\'s covering letter alongwith says that \'we have received the receipt notice for I140 from INS\'. Since I had already received the receipt notice I was confused. when I saw the document it clearly says that the petition has been approved. RD on the approval notice is Apr13 and ND Apr24. I will talk to IGate LD about the covering letter and post further details. I guess they were not expecting any approvals so soon and attached the wrong covering letter by oversight. I will also talk to IIO and post further details.
till then..
xyz

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS.........
I cant wait to hear more from you!! Any further detail is highly appreciated on this board

No Title

contrats x yz following this message i checked up AVM and got great news my redo i-140 and i-485 approved on the same day thanks for all ur help guys

No Title

Congrats dude on your well-deserved GC.

Wish you all the very best for your future

Enjoy your new found freedom!!

No Title

Congrats, now you should change your id as "HappyafterGC". Good show. Wish you all the best for your future endeavors.

Params.

No Title

Hi,
     Congrats!!! It is really good news for you and others like me.

Enjoy your freedom..

No Title

Congrats.

Can you please tell us if you had RFE on your case? If yes, when was it issued/answered?

Thanks.