iGATErs any luck today??

Phil Spears

Registered Users (C)
Called IIO a few minutes back...she was nice and all that but she was repeating the same old same old like "you will hear from us soon"!! When asked how soon?...she said it depends on the officer who has my case!!

I think the officer handling my case is hatching files....who is gonna move his rear??

No Title

Did any MAY I140 filers recieve any kind of Reciept notice? atleast do u know whether your I140 is in the system?Anything...I am fed up...
For once..i want to stop visiting these immigration sites for want of some solace.....stop calling these IIO\'s,HR,LD...... :-( when will my day come?????

No Title

My I140 was filed in April as you all know...got the receipt but do not know if it got approved...when I asked her about this she said she can\'t talk about AmI140 coz am not the petitioner...so the mystery continues....

No Title

you got to be kidding!! those guys don\'t know no shit from shynova...I wud rather call VSC coz even the wait is worth getting a nice answer.

No Title

I just called an IIO today and she told me an RFE was generated Today and she do not know the details. My amended I-140 was approved on 6/8 and my PD is 7/97. Any of you guys have any idea why did they generate an RFE now ?. It is almost 4 Years and it looks like I have to wait for some more moths if not years !!.

No Title

Sorry to hear that.

Is your AVM updated? Let us know when it is.
Are you going to receive the RFE or does it go to Attorney?

Best of luck. If IGate responds quickly it can come very soon. Lets keep the hopes up.

No Title

Hey bhatti, did you write to Senate/congress/INS HQ/anyone to help on your status/adjudication of your application?

If yes whom did you write?

I am just speculating if that could be a reason...Maybe or Maybe not.

Do not worry, it would be a little request...won\'t be a biggy...my prayers and best wishes for you.

No Title

bhatti, RFE must be for some minor issues. Don\'t worry about that. Just push the LD to respond to RFE asap. We heard about so many RFE cases on this forum. You should get approval soon.

No Title

Phil, When I spoke to IIO about my amended I140 about 2 weeks back I was told the same thing. They would not respond to I140 because it is employer petition. My A 140 was filed on 4/11/1. With AC-21 guidelines probably A 140 is redundant.

No Title

ok, how we are doing people ???

some amended I-140\'s arrived

I am not sure whether you already aware about this or not... enjoy...

No Title

deejjjaaaa, Thanx for posting that. Good to see u back with good news. Any progress on your case transfer to local INS office.