IGATE---vsc990-- approved.

vsc9909

Registered Users (C)
Finally on July 31 st INS has decided to approve my and family 485s.Details:
RD 08/99 ND 09/99 FP 08/00 case on hold due to company name change. RFE for employment letter 06/25/01. RFE replied on 07/19/01. RFE received by INS on 07/23/01. Approved on 07/31/01.

First of all I should express my gratiude to Rajiv for providing this excellent discussion board. I should thank IGATE LD who were efficient most of the times. Only exception I can find was when they cancelled filing amended I-140 late 2000. But then we all goof up.
I should thank my fellow netters who posted very valuable (atleast to me) on these boards. They include cool_bandha, deeiijaaa (sorry if I misspelled but you do have a unique name), whatthehell, Kris Sarman, Phil Spears, Mogram, Shraadha, Intrepid, Shahenshah and many many more. Sorry I cant remember all the names. Thank you all. Will keep in touch.

Buddy, Congratulations

Congratulations. Mine RFE was also received by INS on the same period as that of yours. This is really a big boost to fellow waiters like me. Ensure that you take some time off to relax and enjoy this wonderful moment with your family and friends. Good Luck.

No Title

Hi VSC9909,
    Congrats!!!. Enjoy ypur freedom. This gives name change cases further hope of approval.

Good luck.

whatthehell. Did you check VSC AVM

I think you may also be approved because our RFE dates and reply dates are similar. I am sure you will post the good news within a couple of days.

Yes I did.

Buddy, I have been doing that once a day over the last couple of days. Your message is really big boost to me and it really created a great anxiety and thank you for your kind words. Hope all the friends and fellow Igaters waiting for their approval post their good news soon. Good Luck to everyone.

No Title

Hi VSC9909,
   As I said earlier, your approval gives the name change cases a big boost. You are the first one to get the approval in this lot. Congrats.
     Can you please answer these question? Did your AVM changed after INS received your reply to RFE and after your well deserved approval?
   My RFE was replied on July 25, 2001. I checked the AVM yesterday, it still has the old message. I trying to find out how far I can depend on the AVM.

RFE responded on 25th July / AVM not updated

Hi
  I am not name change case but details are mostly same.

ND Oct 99 / EB3 / PD Jan 99 / RFE July 10th/Responded Jul 25th. Waiting. yesterday I checked AVM it still says RFE sent on bla bla. MAy be today I will check in night for golden words

Akshaya Kannan

No Title

Hi Mogram,

For me AVM was changing on all major steps. AVM changed on 24th stating they received my reply to RFE on 23rd. Again AVM changed today stating approval of yesterday. AVM changed promptly when they sent out RFE also. But please do not take that same will happen with all cases. I have heared from several friends who did not hear changes on AVM. It all depends on IIOs handling the case I guess. I would think give INS about a week to get RFE reply and 7 - 14 days from that for approval. If you did not hear AVM change call IIOs and confirm after these time periods. Hope to hear your approval soon.

No . I guess there are many more with more pressing issues.

They will need to talk to IIO. I dont see a point to talk to IIO when AVM is already updated.

No Title

Hi VSC9909,
    Thanks for replying. I am trying to find out to see whether they update the AVM regularly or not at this time. As you said, it is not uniform with all the cases. I will wait one more week and contact INS on Aug 10, if AVM still says \'RFE sent on ..\' on Aug 9th. This waiting game is draining my energy. No other go, wait wait ...

Thanks. Enjoy your freedom.

No Title

vsc9909, Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom. Thanx for sharing the good news with us. More hopes for the rest of us shrinking igate waiters.