Igate - Name Changes - Moving

Krishna Venkatrama

Registered Users (C)
I talked to IIO on my case - Amended I140 RD-4/12 ND-4/25 - confirmed as linked to I1485 - He said it is under Final adjudication.
Details: PD - 4/97 EB3 ND - Sep 8, 1999
FP - Aug 8, 2000.

I will keep posted whether it results in any RFE or approval.

No Title

Krishna Venkatrama,

Thanks for sharing this. This gives us hope. Keep us posted of all progress on your case.

No Title

Hi Krishna Venkatrama and others,
     Are expecting RFE for the HOLD cases also? If there is any neccessity to issue RFE, it should have been issued before or during the HOLD?
         Is there any case in which RFE was issued after revokink the \'HOLD\' ?
     Please share your thoughts.

No Title

Krishna,
Thanks for the info.
Did the IIO tell you how long it would take to complete the final adjudication ?

Mogaram,
If the case has already been reviewed before, there is less likelihood of an RFE, but as always nothing is certain with INS.

No Title

I might be asking same question. Do we get RFE on hold case? when we file I140 amendment do we need RFE or just we can file. And how long it takes to get approval for I140 amendment?

thanks in advance

No Title

He said he can not tell how long he can just tell that it is for FINAL ADJUDICATION such as Rejected or approved. I did not press him too much. He said normally they check all employer related info (like Ids - successor of interest etc.) and take a decision. I repeatedly asked him I140Vs485. He said, yes it is linked and there used to be a hold on these cases ...not anymore.

Hoping for the best in coming weeks.