iGate... Finally Approved

gc0999

Registered Users (C)
Friends after a long wait of more than 5 years, I received letters from INS stating that all our (me,wife and children) I485 has been approved.

My details are as follows:

ND Sep 99
A-I140 April 10, Approved on May 15\'th
Immigration officer has taken my case on May 5. However, I guess he dropped it then because of Company name problem. The case has again taken by an officer on July 2\'nd. I had also contacted the Senator who informed me on July 3\'rd that my case has been taken by an officer on the July 2\'nd.

Case has then been approved on July 9\'th and the letter has been mailed in July 11\'th by INS, and we have received the letter on July 13\'th.

I have been a regular visitor to this site for the past two months. Very much appreciate all the posting by various iGate employees and others which gave me a lot of relief and hope from the frustation which I have had for the past couple of years.

Thank your friends and also to Rajeev Khanna and CO, for maintaining such a good site.

I plan to visit the local INS office on Wednesday, and I will post what happens there.

Finally, friends it is just a question of time. Wish all of you the best.