IGATE EMPLOYEES. Case approved after Generating RFE. Too good to be true.

vsc485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Igate guys.

Here is my pathetic as well as funny story. (Long one).

PD- 08/97
RD -08/99
FP - 08/00
2nd EAD for me - 01/2001
2nd EAD for my wife - 10/2000
3rd EAD for my wife - 07/2001
3rd AP for me and my wife - 07/2001 (approved in one day)
RFE for ammended I140 - DEC 00
Ammended I140 RD - FEB 2nd 2001
2nd RFE (God know for what)generated on 27th of June 2001.
Ammended I140 approved - 28th June. (If ammended I140 would have been approved 1 day earlier or if the officer would have touched my I485 file 1 day later, then probably my I485 would have been approval at that time itself)

Called INS 4 to 5 times between June 28th and July 19th to know if they have mailed my RFE.

On July 19th at 3.45 I called INS for the last time. The AVM at that time told me the same old crap.The IIO told me that my RFE has still to be mailed and it will be mailed shortly.

Just for the heck of it I checked AVM again at around 7.30. My case had been approved.

VSC has once again showed how unpredictable it has been. After generating an RFE, they have approved my case.

I have still to get the official notice and I certainly think that if VSC want\'s too, it will approve the case even after sending RFE and without receiving them.

So hang on guys who got RFE\'s. Your time has come and please don\'t get frustrated. You will probably get approved before you reply for your RFE.

I was not able to post the details as I did not have access to the net for a few days and I would also not be able to access for the next week or so.

Till then bye and God bless all IGATER\'S.

No Title

Congratulations. Enjoy ur freedom. Thanks for sharing the good news with us. I am also wating for RFE to be received by LD.