iGate/Emplifi - deejjjaaaa approved after interview in Pittsburgh (transfer to local INS)

deejjjaaaa

Registered Users (C)
subj

then THX to Mastech/iGate LD - John B., Tripti N., Wendy R. and also to Barbara B, Robbie W. and others... I guess we have 100% approval ratio so far...

as for interview - it was easy - officer asked for employer\'s letter, I-94s, EADs, passports - filled some papers - got visa numbers - returned stamped passports... the only reason for an interview was very stupid and has nothing to do with Mastech/iGate/Emplifi, our H1/H4 status, salary, tax returns, birth certificates, etc... so stupid that I even do not want to discuss it here

Congrats !!

You had to wait some time deejjjaaaa, highly deserved break, ejoy your freedom.

Congrats Deejjaa!! I think you should discuss the reason for the Interview

So that we are all aware of it and if its a mistake from your side we can learn from it,,,

Congrats!!!

Hi deejjjaaaa,
    I am really happy to know your approval. You are one among the people, I was waiting to hear this good news. Enjoy your life now. I know how tough the life was. Congrats!!!

No Title

deejjjaaaa, Congratulations. I am very happy to hear the good news. Enjoy your freedom. Million thanks for all your posts. IGATE waiters like me keep looking for your posts to get information and news.

Congrats

Hi,
There is a very high potention that my case may transfer to Pittsburgh as I am using AC21 and informed to INS of this.
Please let me know when did you get the notice about the transfer from INS and when did they arrange the interview. How busy is pittsburgh INS office ?

Please let me know.

Regards.