IGATE cases on HOLD again.....read on.....

abibala

A friend of mine just spoke with an IIO regarding his 485 approval. He was told that because of AC-21 regulations all such cases have been put on hold. She did not mention if only amen-140 cases or all 485 processing is on hold. If any Igater is plan on calling an IIO, please do verify this information given by this IIO.

No Title

I do not think IIO gave correct information.When I claled last week also she told ,I need I140 amended but it got approved with gods grace last week itself,so as lots of other company change name cases.
So there are some bad apples in that IIO group.

No Title

Folks,

In a way, this IIO could be talking about the hold when it happened first. This is exactly what had happened to company name change cases because of AC-21. Only recently did the hold got removed when the "guidelines" came out on AC-21. The IIO however is not talking about the latest guidelines. He probably is only talking about the original law being released which happened way back when.

No Title

Dont worry Oh God.After posting and publicising my approval so much,yesterday I talked to an IIO ysday to find out about my spouse\'s status.She coyly replied both of our cases are pending and angrily asked what did we say before 2 days(thats when we called last).That took the life out of me. And not seeing my Id on deja\'s list ,I was really depressed.But with gods grace yesterday the AVM got updated for both of us.So I definitely think IIO\'s are trying to act smart.I did not want to publicise this till I get my passport stamped but seeing this post,I know all of us will be really worried.
So dont worry.All my prayers are with all of us.I really want to celebrate together.

No Title

The agony never ends does it. Can someone that called an IIO verify if 485 processing has been put on the back burner after the AC-21 rules have been published. It is my assumption that this might be the case since now it does not matter .. people can change jobs so why worry about 485 applications .. take your own sweet time processing the paperwork ..

No Title

I did not recv it .If as per Lawyer\'s info if my case was approved on 25th I shud be getting it this 30th with the grace of god.
My AVM got updated yesterday.I checked around 6 p.m.It said it got approved on 28th.And yesterday was 28th.I think Lawyers info was correct,since I heard they update only by one p.m. next day.I think there is some time lapse in updating the AVM and entering the info onto the computer.IIO\'s are looking only onto the non-updated computer screen and giving us those life-takeing messages!!!

No Title

Did any igater\'s received the receipt notice for the amended I-140\'s filed during the first week of May? Please share info. Mine was filed on May 4th and still haven\'t received the receipt notice.

No Title

Just talked to IIO. IIO clearly said there is no HOLD.
This was the 3rd call to VSC since June 19th.
All 3 time got similiar answers. This time IIO said that the file is with IIO and is under review. 1st time on 06/19 the hold is released and case is pending. 06/22 the case is off the hold shelf and is in the staging area.
 Time estimate was 4-6 weeks(which did not change for the last 2 weeks.) She doesn\'t think decision will be made before 30 days as of today.

Details
PD 4/97
ND 8/99
RFE for empl. letter + pay slips 12/00
recvd 01/01
On-hold due to company name change
hold released on 06/19/01 after memo being released.

No Title

november,

what\'s your friend\'s RD/ND ? could be that VSC didn\'t get to your ND to remove the hold,
since as of now hold is lifted for cases 8/99, 9/99, 10/99, any later date ?

No Title

igate485waiter, thanks for doing this for all of us. At one point, I was really scared and good luck to you.