IGATE Capital --> IGATE Corporation ---) Company Name Changed

Igate has a strong Legal team in place.

This company has a strong legal team, doing a good job. Over the last 2-3 yrs it\'s sister companies have changed names/merged with other sister companies etc...the legal team has reacted quite professionally on all these cases resulting in approvals...in addition it proactively files for amended i-140(if need be) after filing the applicant\'s I-485.

If by chance the applicant gets a RFE for name change IGATE immed. sends the amended (hopefully approved)i-140.

So DON\'T WORRY, the company takes care of these things without communicating with you.

RELAX SUVARNA

Like SamG mentioned, IGATE has the best legal setup and you can be rest assured that your papers are in perfect hands. Amended 140 is a part of the process and don\'t sweat about it.
Good Luck.

man ! this iGate dont have any job other than changing their name.....

they changed from mastech to igate capital (noone knows from where this "capital" came from..the "Capital" word normally used to keep for financial companies). After 1 year one of the companies "Emplifi" changed their name back to "mastechEmplifi" (dont ask why). in that way these guys can screw only the emplifi guys. NOW ! they changed from iGate Capital to iGate corp. By doing so, they can screw all the people in igate (globally).
Let us get the GC... planning to talk with them regarding this stupid stuff.