IGATE: Approved...AVM updated next day...I think IGATE will cross 100 approvals this month...Hangon

Vijay Ratnam

Dear fellow friends,
Those Magic Words...\'This Case has been approved...on July 11th\', I heared at 6.30 PM on July 12th.
When I checked at the same time just one day back on July 11th, the message said..The remaining processing days are 540 days.
Me, my wife and daughter all approved together.

I have observed that a lot of cases (about 8) have been approved of my IGATE friends in last 10 days itself..but they are not reported in this forum by them..as probably they are not the registered members.

So hang on everyone...hold is removed..(I)mmigration Gate is open now..and everyone will get it very soon. I was just like you guys waiting..till yesterday.

Here are my details...

EB3 India MAS (IGATE)>
PD: 04/98 ND:10/99 FP:03/01 RFE Got.:03/28/01RFE Rec by INS.:05/15/01
RFE regarding updated employment letter, updated G325 form and Wife\'s medical supplement I-693

Details of Calls to IIO:
1) 15-Jan-01:
Called IIO to find out when my FP notice would be sent. Was informed that I should get it in 30 days. If not then call back.
2) 20-May-01:
Called IIO to find out whether they recieved response to RFE or not. They said \'Yes\' but app on hold due to \'Company Name Change\'.
3) 07-Jun-01:
Called IIO to check back the status. He said that it is still on hold due to \'Company Name Change\'. I was also told that they were waiting for instructions from HQtr
4) 28-Jun-01:
Called IIO to check back the status.
I was told by an (not very frinedly) male IIO that my application is still pending and he asked me to check back the status after 30 days. No word on \'Hold\' thing due to company name change issue!

My Case was approved..exactly within 2 weeks from my last and fourth call.

No Title

Sorry Guys..I forget to mention earliar. I feel oblized to continuosly wish and pray success to all of you who are still waiting for their GC to come through. Beleive me its coming from my heart..as I know what suffering and torture all of us have gone through for this long awaited \'event\' of our carrer and life.