Igate - Amended I-140 Update

whatthehell

Registered Users (C)
Friends, talked to an IIO this morning and was told that my amended I-140 and I-485 are with the same officer and asked me to check back after 2 weeks. I asked him specifically about whether the receipt notice for the amended I-140 has been mailed out or not. He told me he can\'t answer that and asked me to check back with the employer. As per ESC/EOM mine was filed on May 4th. No receipt notice yet. It looks like by the time we get our amended I-140 receipt notice it\'s possible some of us or all of us could see their I-140 approval too. Does any one in the same boat. My I-485 ND was on Sept 28, 1999 and did the FP on Aug 1, 2000. Just sent out my EAD extension for the third time on Friday (6/15). Waiting for the receipt notice for that one too. Good luck to everyone.

No Title

I think if your 140 and 485 are with same officer then the receipt must have been sent to IGate (or stuck in the mailroom). But dont take their word. Sometime ago when I was trying to link my I485 and I140 then one IIO told me that my 140 and 485 are together (she was confusing it with my original 140). When I spoke to another IIO a week later he told me that he will link the two together.

No Title

ohgod, I will wait it out till I get my receipt notice. I am not either excited or frustated with his answer. I know my luck factor which is always a negative one. Hope this turns around in near future.

No Title

whatthehell,
finally this is a good news that they have entered your case into the comp. SO this would mean that they have started entering May cases.

My case is very similar to yours, with i1485 RD 9/99 and fp in 8/00 and pd 6/98.
Good luck and I am sure your approval is around the corner.

No Title

onhold, thanks for your positive note. I need that. Did you call VSC to find the status on your case.

No Title

What happens to EAD application if it is received after the 485 is approved ? Has anyone had such a situation ?

No Title

whatthehell 2 quick questions
1) did the iio tell since when was the 140 redo with the officer
    (this gives an idea on when it was entered in the computer
     since it was sent out by may 4 they should have recd it by may 7)
2) when is your 2nd ead expiring

Thanks

No Title

Whatthehell
My I140 RD is around 22nd of May so I guess I should wait until next weekend to call IIO.

No Title

Whatthehell,

My details match with yours. My Amd 140 was approved
last week. So far no news regarding I485.

Looks like we all should hear the good news very soon!

No Title

1) No. I didn\'t ask that. I am very sure he wouldn\'t have answered that too.

2) My 2nd EAD expires by October, 2001. I always apply AP and EAD some 3-4 months in advance.

No Title

Hara Pata, I think you will hear your approval very soon. In my case amended I-140 is not yet approved. It\'s just sitting with an officer. Don\'t know how long the wait is going to be.... I wish you good luck and give us the good news asap.

No Title

My I-140 (RD-4/13;ND-5/4) was approved on 6/4. Spoke with an IIO on 6/15 and I was told "it will come in couple of days".

No Title

Whatthehell,

My details are almost like yours. PD 03/98, RD 8/99, ND 9/99, FP 8/00.

As per ESC my Amended I140 was filed on May 8th which is two business days after yours. My Amended I140 is not in the system as of last wednesday. Maybe I should call them this Friday.

No Title

Friends, I know that we all will get to that may be within the next 2 or 3 months time frame. We have come so far... Let\'s continue sharing any info. among us to keep our hopes alive.

No Title

Thanks Whatthehell!

The good news is that the Amd140 does not take
150-240 days as it says on the receipt. If it works
the way it worked for a few of us, I think we all
should see our approvals soon!

No Title

deejjjaaaa, (Aa ha - I didn\'t mess up your nick name this time) please keep us informed of any new I-140 or I-485 approvals/receipt notice details. You are our main hope and source of contact. Thanks!

No Title

my I140 approved as per Deejjjaaaa\'s yesterday posting. Its not updated in IGate\'s database (so Deejjjaaaa is few steps ahead of them). I have seen few 485 approvals posted here where approval was a couple of days after 140 approval. Lets pray for the best.

No Title

> (so Deejjjaaaa is few steps ahead of them).

I wish to be ahead of \'em :) - but can\'t... I am posting what comes to my knowledge...

again this list must be

I guess it is the same list ???