If you want to complain about the delay in 485 processing...

jeremy_polka

Registered Users (C)
Here is the address that you can use to send complaint directly to INS CSC.

========================================

Customer Feedback:
We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, we would like to know. If we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know that as well. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Center Director, at:
Immigration and Naturalization Service
California Service Center
24000 Avila Road, 2nd Floor
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677

Note in the heading of the letter and on the envelope: "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."

If you feel you were mistreated by an INS employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by an INS employee, you may write to the District Director, or write directly to the:

Director, Office of Internal Audit
425 Eye Street, NW
Room 3260
Washington, DC 20536

Please be specific and reference specific case numbers and dates to provide the best way for us to understand and assess your complaint. =========================================

Originally posted by jeremy_polka
Here is the address that you can use to send complaint directly to INS CSC.

========================================

Customer Feedback:
We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, we would like to know. If we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know that as well.

HA HA HA.

BTW, address is 2400 avila I think.

How does it makes a difference if it 2400000 or 240000 or 420000 when you are not going to get any response?

You can send all complaints to Wal-Mart address too, it is same. Wal-Mart has nothing to do with INS same way INS has nothing to do with our complaints.

The complaints probably get filed in the waste paper basket! I am sure all the IIO's gather around the water cooler to read the complaints, laugh over them, abuse the ones doing some work and then burn the damn complaint!

Don't for a moment believe that actually writing to INS will help other than to make your situation worse than it is.

ha ha complain....wish it will have some effect.

INS just stated the shreding which happened last yr was of Documents of correspondence not the applications . Might be that time it was caught by someone from the public so they had to disclose it . SO now we very well know where our complain letters will go secretly. The shreding machine. :D :D :D

SM---- For a change you can trust ins about this .

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we should still send in our complaints .. important though .. keep a record of them.

Although I agree that complaints are important, I think complaining to INS about their own incompetence is a complete waste of time. they've made a decision on what their priorities are and letters from people get royally f&*#ked over isn't going to make them go "Wait a minute, clearing the TPS backlog isn't fair, let's go back to 485s."

I do however, encourage everyone to look up and email local senators and congressmen.

www.house.gov

www.senate.gov