If Someone Please Share Passport Stamping Expierence At Arlington, Va Local Ins Office????

ins485waiter

Registered Users (C)
Folks my 485 was approved March 05, 2001 and waiting for the approval notice... What I need to know from someone who has recent experience in stamping passport at arlington VA and answer the following?
1: What day is the best to go?
2: What time I suppose to be there to avoide long wait of 365-540 minutes again:((
3: Is there parking available?
5: what I have to take with me?
6: Do they have separate waiting line for passport stamping people or every one has to wait in one line for all kind of things? coz paasport stamping should be quicker then those who are there for interview?
anyother useful comments would be appreciated. I will post my expierence once I go there for future folks... Please do comments if you been there?

No Title

Here is my experience:
Went there at about 6.30
There were long line about 30-40 people before me. By 7.30 about another 50/60 people joined after me. 7.30 they opened the door. Went through security check and in upstairs an officer took my EAD, I-94, photos and put them together with my passport, gave it back to me and gave me a number. I waited until they called my number. It took may be less than 5 minutes to get my passport stamped- no questions asked- just smile exchange and I was done before 9. I asked and the person told me that it will take 6 months to a year to get the actual card.
BUT I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO GO BY 5.30 OR LATEST 6.00.
I took the metro. It is about 2 minutes walk from the Ballston metro station. There is parking available(both metered and regular) but didnt want to go through the hassle. Also I thought about parking at Staples store which is very close.
ALL I TOOK WAS PHOTO, PASSPORT, I-94, EAD, ORIGINAL APPROVAL LETTER. jUST TO BE SAFE I ALSO TOOK RECENT PAY STUBBS. IT TELLS YOU ON THE APPROVAL LETTER WHAT TO TAKE.
Make sure to take some warm clothes because looks like it is pretty cold here now a days. Take an umbrella just in case it rains.
GOOD LUCK.

No Title

Thanks a lot done123:))) You have given me enough information.I will go there as early as I can and I will post my expierence as I do the
stamping. Thanks again for your time and input:)