If I got it anyone will.. approved finally

ms001

Registered Users (C)
I got approved on 25th April. RD 9/11/2001.

It has still not registered but just a feeling of relief.

It has been a marathon of events during the whole process. Just to reassure anyone who is going through a bad patch in the last stage, the guys in immigration will not be very tough, the market realities are given due consideration, I guess.

My case in which I got RFe after getting laid off was just backed up by a simple letter without any paystubs or anything, offcourse that's all was asked. But to me it never looked a satisfactory answer, I was expecting a reRFe or a local transfer, but thank GOD it's over finally.

My RFE was issued on the 28th of January and answered on the 16th of april.

This board has been addictive to the point of obsession, however, I regret fighting with religious fanatics on both sides which ended bitterly on most occasions, it's all worth it in the end.
But this is a phenomenal place for even the most intricate and bizzare immigration issues and I loved TGIF.

God bless all and best luck.

The feeling of relief after the approval...
Its a great great feeling ....Enjoy it ...Congrats ...

Lets wish all awaiting in this board to get approved and feel the freedom at the earliest possible

ms001,

Could you please tell us what you wrote in your reply to RFE?
Many people are in the similar situation (laid off and got RFE), and your experience may help them.

ms001,

Can you please let us know what your RFE is for. What they asked for. What you replied whether it was a simple from you or from your current employer.

Thanks very much