If FP notice is sent - online status?

NeelBuddy

Registered Users (C)
I'm just coming from 140 forum to 485 forum. I mean, my 140 approved today and waitng for 485.

I have a question here.
I have'nt done my FP yet. If USCIS sends FP notice , are they going update my 485 online stutus saying that FP notice is sent or the only way I know is checking my mailbox everyday ?
Please anybody enlight me here. I'm kinda new.

Thanks

I have a July 2003 485 RD (Not concurrent filing, 140 already approved). Still have not received my FP either.

Heard that they have not changed the system and issue FP requests close to approval dates only. So I guess we all wait.

Yes, the message changes to something like "On <some date> we sent you a notice to appear for FP. If you have not received this notice in 14 days call 1-800..."

after FP is done and received by USCIS it changes to

"On <some date> we received the results of your FP. Processing has resumed on your case and you will hear from us when hell freezes over or when pigs fly....."

Having said this, the online status update itself is flaky. They may send the notice and the online mesg itself may not change. The update is not exactly realtime.

NeelBuddy said:
I'm just coming from 140 forum to 485 forum. I mean, my 140 approved today and waitng for 485.

I have a question here.
I have'nt done my FP yet. If USCIS sends FP notice , are they going update my 485 online stutus saying that FP notice is sent or the only way I know is checking my mailbox everyday ?
Please anybody enlight me here. I'm kinda new.

Thanks