If approval notice goes back to INS

pt

Registered Users (C)
If somebody has changed the address and he does not get approval letter from INS and it goes back to INS ..will the INS cancel that approval?? Though I am gonna get my approval thru lawyer. I can use that for stamping but i am concerned about the returned approval letter to INS. Pls advise me what to do?? or INS is not going to take any action on returned approval letter??

Thanks
PT

My status also changed ...

Although I received approval notice in mail, I got stamped on 07/23 and suddenly today my status has changed to notice could not be delievered.

I don't know what to do now???

Edison,
You mean BCIS will not take any actions even though there is a returned notice?

pt and janta,
I asked post office and was told that they will forward government mails. Is it true that post office will not forward government mails?

Originally posted by GC_FebWait
Edison,
You mean BCIS will not take any actions even though there is a returned notice?

pt and janta,
I asked post office and was told that they will forward government mails. Is it true that post office will not forward government mails?

Yes, BCIS will just update your case status that the mail was returned. But for I-485 approval they won't do that since you get only courtesy copy, only attorney gets the original copy. So you are fine.
Usually postal service doesn't forward the mail from BCIS, but sometimes they do.