If a new employer Employer-B files my I-140, does it invalidate a previous approved I-140 by Employer-A

nsush2009

Hello Rajeev Ji !

I am on H1B and working for Employer-B , i have an Approved I-140 from Employer -B (previous employer)
my H1B extension was done using approved I-140 from Previous employer(Employer-A).
Have left Job with previous employer 2 years back (employer A)

1> My current employer is pressurizing to apply for a new PERM and I-140 through them as they are saying I-140 is a location, employer, and job specific petition. As such, if the employer changes, a new I-140 petition needs to be filed in accordance with the new/current employer.
Question -
1a> will my I-140 which stands approved from my previous employer (Employer-A) will get invalidated (cancelled) ? as i am applying a new I-140 with current employer ?
1b>If my current employer raises a new PERM and goes for a new I-140 , i understand my priory date will be the same(because of my previous
approved I-140) but Will that rule of staying 6 months (180 days) with the current employer post I-140 gets approved , apply in this situation too ? Please advice

2> Current employer is saying they will apply in EB-2 category and my approved I-140 is under EB-3 category, any issues with that will happen in future ? what i should know or be aware of ? Please advice