iEAD from cincinnati

vjshanker

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Anybody got their IEAD from Cincinnati(oh). If yes , then please let me know the procedure.
My company is in CA and they filed my I-485 at CSC. But i am living in Dayton, Ohio and my 90 days(for EAD) is getting over. So i will be going to local ins office(cincinnati,ohio) to get my IEAD.
Also, I am waiting for my FP. Since i am in dayton, ohio, i will be getting FP notice from local ohio FBI office( i hope i am right). Look like you guys are waiting for FP from last 10 month or more.
Thats really not a good news....CA people getting it in 2-3 months.

Any suggestions or views in may case... I will appreciate that.

Thanks All
vjshanker

I got my EAD card from Local Cincy, OH office Oct \'01

Previously there were 2 ways to get EAD cards from INS Cincy office, walk-in or mail-in, nowadays I am under the impression that you can only use mail-in, please go to www.ins.gov, find local Cincy office for current practice. I have to renew my EAD card in Aug/Sept\'02, please share your fresh experience. Keep in contact.

hi GC515

Don\'t you think my case is not a first time or renewal case. The ins site for cincinnati says that you need to mail-in if you are first timer or renewing your EAD. But in my case the 90 days are over. so i am not first timer. What do you say..... and i need to have EAD.
Any suggestions ....

thanks
vjshanker

On the ins.gov, Cincy part, you will find a phone#, please call them

You can be categorized as first timer if you never received any EAD card from INS. Call them to clarify, don\'t wait, be aggressive, I had the same poor experience in my first EAD card.

Good luck to you.