iEAD at office under different service center

Alibaba

Registered Users (C)
My EAD is filed in CSC and I work in the city that is under the jurisdiction of TSC. Can I go to the local ASC to get IEAD ? Do you think, they will entertain my request ?

Anybody has been successful in the similar scenario ?

I tried .. way back when I was younger and my 485 was recently filed .. , and they sent me back without iEAD. But no harm in giving it a try.

I had bad luck with this!!

Hi,
I had even posted a question relating to the same topic. My application has been filed from California and I live in TX. When I went for iEAD, they didn't issue it saying I have to go to california. (This was after a wait of 10 hours.) Check with your lawyer if you could go to California jurisdiction INS and get it.

I live and work in Atlanta (under TSC) and my I485 is filed in CSC. We went to the local service center office and got an iEAD for my spouse. No questions asked.

Thanks

Powerslayer.

All I can say try it, there is nothing to loose. During all this time I have learnt that with INS there is nothing you can predict. They may issue you iEAD or they may cancel your I-485 application itself, now don't ask my Why? "Its
INS"

So go and try otherwise you are most welcome to CA.