I765 approval notice. Confused =/

abbscarface

My lawyer filed some paperwork for my I765 and after a couple of weeksi received the biometrics appointment. On the same day i did my biometrics, i went online and my case status said On January 5, 2010 we ordered your new card. I checked my case status everyday, on January 8 it changed to January 8. "On January 8 we ordered your new card. Today i went to see again and it said this

Post-Decision Activity

On January 11, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Has anyone had the same case as me?

thnx for the answers =]

I765 approval notice is sent 40 days back, but mycase status never changed to card production

I am in the same boat, where my I765 is approved on may 17th, but I never received the letter nor the card and its more than 40 days now.I raised a service request, but no use. What can we do in this case?? Can we go to local uscis officer and get the temporary letter to start our work?? Please suggest.