i751. Removal of conditions on GC

taekno

Hi,
I am about to submit my documents for the conditions removal of my green card...However, as i am searching and reading articles online, i am bit confused about 2 photos... some people say it is necessary to include 2 passport photos along with other documents...Some people don't even talk about it so.. i read the I751 instructions and it doesnt say anything about submitting 2 passport photos...

So do i need to include my 2 passport photos?

Also, for the fee, do we send a check or a copy of the check? it seems like they are going to use the information of the check and destroy it,, so i wasn't too sure if i can just send a copy of the check or not....

Thanks in advance..

p.s. here are the documents i am sending this week.. please let me know what you think.. if they are sufficient or not..

• Application fee - $505 + $85(biometric service fee), total of $590
• Form I-751
• Copy of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
• Copy of the passports
• 3 Sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage
• Copy of our joint US tax return for the year 2011 and 2012
• Copy of bank statements and credit card statements showing a joint account
• Copy of our credit card showing a joint account
• Copy of the lien history of our car, showing joint ownership
• Copy of our healthcare documents showing a joint policy
• Copy of our auto insurance policy showing a joint policy
• Copy of the utility bills of both old and current address
• Copy of our airline reservations for a vacation
• Copy of our photos(about 20photos)
• Copy of the beneficiaries for 401k investment accounts
• Copy of the beneficiaries of the life insurance

Hi,
I am about to submit my documents for the conditions removal of my green card...However, as i am searching and reading articles online, i am bit confused about 2 photos... some people say it is necessary to include 2 passport photos along with other documents...Some people don't even talk about it so.. i read the I751 instructions and it doesnt say anything about submitting 2 passport photos...

So do i need to include my 2 passport photos?

Also, for the fee, do we send a check or a copy of the check? it seems like they are going to use the information of the check and destroy it,, so i wasn't too sure if i can just send a copy of the check or not....

Thanks in advance..

p.s. here are the documents i am sending this week.. please let me know what you think.. if they are sufficient or not..

• Application fee - $505 + $85(biometric service fee), total of $590
• Form I-751
• Copy of USCIS Form I-551 (Permanent Resident Card)
• Copy of the passports
• 3 Sworn affidavits by U.S. citizen friends, attesting to our relationship and marriage
• Copy of our joint US tax return for the year 2011 and 2012
• Copy of bank statements and credit card statements showing a joint account
• Copy of our credit card showing a joint account
• Copy of the lien history of our car, showing joint ownership
• Copy of our healthcare documents showing a joint policy
• Copy of our auto insurance policy showing a joint policy
• Copy of the utility bills of both old and current address
• Copy of our airline reservations for a vacation
• Copy of our photos(about 20photos)
• Copy of the beneficiaries for 401k investment accounts
• Copy of the beneficiaries of the life insurance

1. You include photos for your conditional green card and then when applying for citizenship. My I 751 has been approved now and I did not send any passport photos.

2. Send an original check. Not a copy. Why take risk?

3. For joint credit card statements and other documents like car insurance, try and include documents for last 2-3 years (the entire duration of the relationship is preferable). Some people got an RFE for not doing that. I did not but I thought I was lucky since I sent other documents.

4. For the pictures, mention on or near each picture the date it was taken and the location.

Good luck :)

thanks

1. You include photos for your conditional green card and then when applying for citizenship. My I 751 has been approved now and I did not send any passport photos.

2. Send an original check. Not a copy. Why take risk?

3. For joint credit card statements and other documents like car insurance, try and include documents for last 2-3 years (the entire duration of the relationship is preferable). Some people got an RFE for not doing that. I did not but I thought I was lucky since I sent other documents.

4. For the pictures, mention on or near each picture the date it was taken and the location.

Good luck :)

Thanks a lot!! i will take your advice and add more statements. :)