I751 removal of conditions and domestic violence

I am a US citizen. My husband came here under a k1 visa and we filed for his GC he received his 2 year GC June 2014. It is almost time to renew his GC for removal of conditions. We had a problem back in September of DV. He was charged with Class A misdemeanor in texas with time served and a small fine of $150. We are still living together and working things out. This was his first offense he had no previous criminal background. That night we had an argument back and forth and when police came they took pictures and pressed charges even though to wanted to drop them. They placed a retraining order but I asked for it to be removed and they did. We have a 16 month old and a baby on the way. He takes care of our son while I attend night classes. He has good credit and we have always filed taxes together. The only problem now is the one that we has. Any similar cases that filed for i751and had success? What are the steps?

It all depends if the verdict he has makes him deportable or not. List the exact charge and people might help here. If I remember correctly unless he served more than a year he should be OK. Also there's deportability vs. inadmissibility which makes things a bit more complicated. You should check this link below or consult a competent immigration attorney to make sure.
http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/crimes-that-will-make-immigrant-deportable.html

The exact charge they said was class A misdemeanor family assault with 2week time served even though he was in jail only a week they said the second week was just going to be voided. Plus a $150 fine. I'm going to pick up a copy of all the paperwork and will list any more information. Thank you! However any information on similar situations is greatly appreciated.