I730 Nebraska center

hi @ kuss2000 i did expidite my i730 pettion yesterday .
Hey have u gotten any response since u expedited your case? Share with us ur experience. As for I me I filed for out of normal processing time august 26 ,2020 and September 4th they replied me that my case is in line to be reviewed by an officer, that I should be able to get a letter within 60days. But also that if for some I don't hear from them I should call again.

Hello @ kuss2000
I got Same reply as your .told me to wait 2 months
My application pending to assigned to the officer
KEEP US POSTED PLEASE
thanks

Hello @ kuss2000
I got Same reply as your .told me to wait 2 months
My application pending to assigned to the officer
KEEP US POSTED PLEASE
thanks
Hi rahul7788,just reaching out to see if ur case has moved any further since u experdited it ? As for me nothing yet its been 18 months now since i file my i 730 petion and i also filed in for out of normal processing time twice with the same eesponse that they are doing final review on my case. I gave them a call again last week and i was told an officer will call me within 7 business days to explain why the delay, the 7th business day should be this coming Wednesday December 30th I hope i get the call though....

Hi everyone glad to be part of this forum, I applied for asylum in January 2019and got approved in April 12, 2019.then filed the i730 june 27 ,2019 then got the receipt notice that my application was received July 1st 2019.
At the time time when I applied the processing times says 8-10 months, as of today I have been waiting for almost 12months, worst till the current processing time says 10.5-14 months.

Does anyone have an idea if this new processing time going to affect my case also or is it just for those who will apply recently?

Has anyone been approved for the I 730 in Nebraska center since the beginning of the pandemic? Share your story please thanks .
Nebreska too... I filed for my wife 03-08-21 6 months now the update is still the same ""Fees are Waive""" I assume maybe i just need to wait for my Green card issuance before the I730 have decision