I485

roma2000

Registered Users (C)
I had filed for I485 in sep.02. and have not as yet received any letter from the Immigration office. I was checking my status online this morning and it says that "on May9,2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whome issued"
Someone pleaseeeeeee let me know what does this mean. Does it mean that I485 was approved?

Originally posted by roma2000
I had filed for I485 in sep.02. and have not as yet received any letter from the Immigration office. I was checking my status online this morning and it says that "on May9,2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whome issued"
Someone pleaseeeeeee let me know what does this mean. Does it mean that I485 was approved?

If you have not done your FP, or received such a request, contact BICS immediataly!

If the FP request was sent May 9, 2003 and you haven't done anything, you may jerpadize your I-485 application.

Hello Patel Kishan:

on a separate note-where is kiddoc, apparently you seemed to know him well. did he get approved, RD 01/23/01?

Gkhan.

Patel kishan,

How can you say approval three months down the road .... do you know something we don't :p

I did my FP in April 03. Still no approval after 8 months.......

(BTW I'm just kidding.... being friday and I'm about to go home..)

:cool:

It usually means nothing

In my case it turned to be the Acknowledgement for my Address change form

Patel Kishan .....

.... kiss those sweet dreams of getting an approval 3 mnths after FP GOODBYE!

Dude, we are in the 21st century already ... finishing your FP means nothing as far as TSC is concerned.

Sep 02 ?

Roma2000,

Can you please post some other details - EB category/PD etc. ? My # is SRC02268XXXX and am just wondering which side of the pond do I lie on ? The status is still 'Received'. Thanks for your indulgence.