I485 was approved after RFE......

mrk

Registered Users (C)
At last my I485 was approved on Sep.17, 2000. The answering system was only updated yesterday. I looks like there is a gap between approval date and updated date. Any way, I feel happy now.

Details: EB2, Regular Labor, India, PD:10/97, RD:4/26/99 ND:5/25/99
RFE: 8/28/00, RFE rcvd by lawer on 8/31/00. RFE sent:9/7/00,
RFE rcvd by VSC:9/12/00, Appoval:9/17/00

RFE is for Employment letter, Last three pay stubs, and if available 1999 Federal Tax returns, W2. I sent all.

Thanks to all...

Good luck to those who are waiting for their approvals.

No Title

Hi mrk,

Is there any time limit to reply to RFE..did INS mentioned anything about this in your RFE ? INS mailed the RFE regarding my case on 09/08/2000 and till now i havn\'t received it nor lawyer received it..When i talked to an IIO, she told me that it was mailed on 09/08/2000 to my home address..

Any help or ideas would be greately appriciated..

Thanks in advance..

No Title

It will be sent to your attorney not to you. Mine was mailed on 9/5 to attorney and received by attorney on 9/8.

No Title

Yes, there is dead line before which the INS should receive the response. In my case it is Nov. 15, 2000. That means it is more than 60 days.

No Title

Hi! MRK,

How long it took after you have sent all the RFE materials to INS. I have been also asked the same and will be sending to INS this week. Thanks for your reply.

NKota

No Title

How long it takes after you have sent all the requested RFE materials to INS? Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Narsi

No Title

My lawer sent RFE response on 9/7/00, and acc. to VSC ansering system VSC rcvd on 9/12/00 and Appoved on 9/17/00.