I485 Status Update - FYI Only

tdbw

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks.
Just wanted to update everyone on my status.

On-line message just changed today to read:

On November 14, 2003, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

RD: Feb 20 2002
FP1: Mar 25 2002
FP2: Sep 2 2003 (unreadable at FBI offices)
FP2: Oct 16 2003
RFE: Oct 22 2003
RFE RD: Nov 14 2003

Thanks.

how many days did it take to update the message to "received your response" after u sent the RFE reply

tdbw,

How did u know the 2fp were not readable at FBI office. Did they sent you any kind of notice. Please reply.

Thanks

Laput:
the RFE documents (w2, 6mths Paystubs and Tax Returns for 2002) were sent Nov 6th 2003.

Checkthisout:
When I received the second notice to go for my fingerprints again (in 3 weeks) I was perplexed - so I called FBI and was informed that the Sep 2nd fingerprints were not readable.

A week after the Oct 16th FP I called FBI and they informed me that the prints were readable and sent to VSC Oct 17th.

I would advise that anyone calling FBI about their fingerprints always inquire if they were readable.