I485 status if I140 withdrawn

SameerN

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

We are hearing different opinions on I485 approval, if I140 is withdrawn by employer. I replied to my RFE last week using new attorney and AC21. But my previous company may withdraw I140 as they have my RFE copy. Does anyone know cases where I140 is withdran during I485 stage in Nebraska?

thanks

Can you post details

Hi sameer,

can you post details about your situation .What was the RFE about etc etc .?

thanks ,

Help2

Hi help2,

I changed the job using AC21, but did not inform INS, as per the advice of new attorney. I got the RFE to my old company attoney, who has forwarded to me after giving some trouble. My RFE is Employment letter and Proof of status. My new attorney has replied the RFE using AC21 and new job offer (same). But my attorney says possibly old employer may withdraw I140, but not yet done. What if they try to withdraw I140. Ofcourse we already replied to INS showing same job from New employer.

thanks

Hi

Can you please let me know when did you receive(after how many days/months) RFE after filing 485 .

I am in same situation and just want to know when is the good time to inform INS and after how many days INS issues RFE after filing 485 , its already 30 days i filled my 485.

i will appreciate your reply.

thanks
HELP2

Hi help2,

My RD 10/2001 and ND is 11/2001. Filed in NSC. Changed job after 12 months. Received RFE in Jan 2003 ( after 15 months ).

What are your details? I do not understand the wording same situation? Did you change job or worried about I140 revoke? Please post your details.

You can change job after 6months.