I485 RFE - Missing Medical Report & Biographics

sensahuma07

Registered Users (C)
I got a RFE from the INS yesterday. It states that my Medical Report as well as my Biographics are MISSING and they need me to furnish them within 30 days.:(

I am traveling to India right now and will be here for another month. Have a couple of questions:

1. Will my doctor or the Attorney have these details ? Do they need to send it?
2. Do I need to Redo my Medical Examination?
3. Can I do it in India ? If yes - where can i find a list of authorized practitioners?

Thanks for the help !!

FP done 2 times
5th AP and EAD

As of I know

1. Will my doctor or the Attorney have these details ? Do they need to send it? No one will have your medicals with them, as they have to send without open the cover given by the doctor
2. Do I need to Redo my Medical Examination? YES
3. Can I do it in India ? If yes - where can i find a list of authorized practitioners? NO IDEA

Thanks Pani.

I've reached out to my attorney and he is trying to retrieve the medical records from the Medical Center. I will keep the forum updated on the latese developments.

In any case, if anyone knows a list of certified civil practitioners for the Medical Exam in India please do let me know.

Thanks

Dear Sid,

As mentioned, my lawyer managed to retrieve the medical records from way back in 2001/2. The records were diligently sealed by the Medical Centre and sent to the USICS.

USCIS did receive them and actually asked for some more information (essentailly another RFE) after receiving the previous answers.

I've managed to send the reply to the other RFE as well. Now am simply waiting with my fingers crossed.....

Any idea on the process?? or EB3 status ??

Thanks