I485 Lud & Ref

sisy

Registered Users (C)
I got the a LUD without message change. I do not want to miss some REF.

If it is a REF, will the message change? Anyone who got the REF, could you help?

Thanks

I had RFE 2 weeks ago ..but there was no LUD changes and no message change. I came to know only after my lawyer called me. It's tough to know !!!

I got the a LUD without message change. I do not want to miss some REF.

If it is a REF, will the message change? Anyone who got the REF, could you help?

Thanks

It is RFE....

Message may or may not change for RFE.....but it is better to call 800 number and find out to get correct information....

It is RFE....

Message may or may not change for RFE.....but it is better to call 800 number and find out to get correct information....

I called NSC today. IO was polited but not helpful. She said it might anything to have a LUD, such as FP. I told her I had FP last year. But she just insisted that anything could trig a LUD. She did not provide any informaion. :(

I do not want to go to infopass, which takes time and money($13.00 parking). Anyone who have a REF, do you have LUD without message change? Thanks very much!

More accurte Q-- Will you get a LUD without message change, when you receive REF from USCIS? (I do not have any REF so far)