I485 Fling for a person working in india and visiting US for short trips

sma15

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I can apply for I485 application for myself and spouse during the month of june, have few questions on I485/EAD/AP filing.

1: Spouse is planning to be in USA for next month and we plan on applying I485/EAD/AP together. Once the spouse has applied for I485/EAD/AP, planning to leave the country after Finger printing, has a valid H4 visa (Oct 2008), is this ok to leave country after FP on H4 visa?

2: If spouse received EAD/AP when out of country, is EAD/AP Valid?

3: If principal applicant is in the country, can he send the EAD/AP through a family/friend, and can a dependent person enter the US with AP document instead of H4, is this ok?

4: If principal/dependent person is on vacation outside US, his/her I-485 get approved, can a person return to US with H visa or AP document.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate feedback

Hi All,

I can apply for I485 application for myself and spouse during the month of june, have few questions on I485/EAD/AP filing.

1: Spouse is planning to be in USA for next month and we plan on applying I485/EAD/AP together. Once the spouse has applied for I485/EAD/AP, planning to leave the country after Finger printing, has a valid H4 visa (Oct 2008), is this ok to leave country after FP on H4 visa?

2: If spouse received EAD/AP when out of country, is EAD/AP Valid?

3: If principal applicant is in the country, can he send the EAD/AP through a family/friend, and can a dependent person enter the US with AP document instead of H4, is this ok?

4: If principal/dependent person is on vacation outside US, his/her I-485 get approved, can a person return to US with H visa or AP document.

Thanks for your help. Really appreciate feedback

EAD she can use But not the advance parole if it was approved applicant not US at the time of approval. She needs to be until AP is approved. IF you maintain H1 she can come back on H4. It does not matter if the GC gets approved while outside the US. You can enter either on AP or H4.