I485 change for August,01,2004 case

madhavi_n

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Please help what the below message means and has anyone is in the same situation. I received an email from USCIS on my I485 case which was filed on August,01,2004. I called the INS customer service last month and asked about the status of my case. I haven't got any finger printing notice as of now.

Case Status
Receipt Number: EAC04044*****

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 22, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Does this message mean anything to me or does anyone know usually what do they send in their response.

Any help or info appreciated.

Thanks,
Madhavi

That message might be updated because of your call. You can safely ignore that message. It does not mean anything.
This message usually appears when you change the address or initiate an inquiry.

madhavi_n said:
Hi All,

Please help what the below message means and has anyone is in the same situation. I received an email from USCIS on my I485 case which was filed on August,01,2004. I called the INS customer service last month and asked about the status of my case. I haven't got any finger printing notice as of now.

Case Status

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On October 22, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Does this message mean anything to me or does anyone know usually what do they send in their response.

Thanks,
Madhavi

Any Address Change??

It would be nice to have FAQ for LUD changes and related USCIS messages, wouldn't be? ;) These questions are being asked and answered many times every day and most of the times - creating the separate thread. :)

madhavi_n said:
Hi All,

Case Status

Current Status:

Thanks,
Madhavi

Please read the message carefully.."On October 22, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283."

USCIS is responding to the request which made by you(may be regarding Finger print notice)..when you call the above number, only the USCIS call center customer service representatives picks up the phone and initiates a status enquiry...Then in the next 30 days, that status enquiry will be replied by USCIS Immigration officers ...Thats what this mail is about..It is not RFE.They are simply responding to your status enquiry.

HI madhavi,
I got the same message today.Do you have any update in your case?

-vascan

madhavi_n said:
Hi All,

Case Status

Current Status:

Thanks,
Madhavi