I485 approved !

zar1

Dear All,

I am pleasantly surprised and happy to report that both my wife and I got our I485 approved. We recieved the emails this afternoon, which says approval notice was mailed on Aug 24...

The surprising part was the duration - see signature below. Thank God this part of the "journey" is over. (well, almost as we still haven't recieved biometrics-2. This may take another few months...who knows!)

Is NSC unpredictable or what !!!

I just hope NSC keeps the ball rolling for everybody, especially those with PD/ND earlier than published. Hang in there guys....

Good Luck to one and all
Zar1

Last edited by a moderator:
zar1 said:
I am pleasantly surprised and happy to report that both my wife and I got our I485 approved.

A long journey with a pleasing end ... Congrats.

Just wondering how the things are working regarding Biometrics ... Since Ur application was with the adjucators for a while .. how come they did not order an Biometrics ... Most guys with EB3 with retrogression got there Biometrics ..... although there application was still sleeping due to visa number inavailiablity...

Well congrats again and enjoy Ur 485.

Congrats Zar

Congrats zar!!

I though visa numbers aere unavailable and nobodys application is approved untill it is available.

Correct me if I am wrong?

Congrats!

You should expect to see your Biometrics notice within few days and cards within a few weeks.

Enjoy your freedom ... going forward you'll have one less thing to worry about and its very pleasing !!

anildel said:
Which country are you from?

thanks

Anildel, Country doesnt matter for EB2. Visa numbers are still available and what was told to you by USCIS is not true. You got to start in believing that EB2 is not retrogressed!
:rolleyes:

kbn_gc said:
Congrats zar!!

I though visa numbers aere unavailable and nobodys application is approved untill it is available.

Correct me if I am wrong?
EB2 is current worldwide per the latest visa bulletin.
So EB2 cases are being approved.

Visa number unavailability is only impacting EB3 folks right now !

true

sriram1975 : I totally trust the fact that EB2 is current and visa numbers are available for everyone. Also, I know for sure that NSC has given incorrect information about my case to the congressman's office.

I want to bring this to attention of the congreeman's office that they have been given incorrect info. They believe NSC more than me and want some kind of evidence supporting what I'm saying. They even think that visa bulletin is incorrect.

I don't know if they are willing to go in this matter any further but just hoping they will....I am pursuing with them and want to bring these approved cases to their attention. Until they see that the applicant has confirmed that he is from India, they doubt that this maight be a country other than India.

However weired it might sound, but I'm facing this situation and just hope to have understanding of people in this forum.

anildel said:
sriram1975 : I totally trust the fact that EB2 is current and visa numbers are available for everyone. Also, I know for sure that NSC has given incorrect information about my case to the congressman's office.

I want to bring this to attention of the congreeman's office that they have been given incorrect info. They believe NSC more than me and want some kind of evidence supporting what I'm saying. They even think that visa bulletin is incorrect.

I don't know if they are willing to go in this matter any further but just hoping they will....I am pursuing with them and want to bring these approved cases to their attention. Until they see that the applicant has confirmed that he is from India, they doubt that this maight be a country other than India.

However weired it might sound, but I'm facing this situation and just hope to have understanding of people in this forum.
Can you go to another congressman or a senator?

I've already faxed my details to senators of my area. They usually take 3-4 weeks to come back. Because they write to NSC and get the response.

Advantage with this congressman was that they use phone and come back same day or within couple of days.

anildel said:
Advantage with this congressman was that they use phone and come back same day or within couple of days.
Fast, but they make you furious too?
;) Hang in there buddy. You will get it soon.

anildel said:
I've already faxed my details to senators of my area. They usually take 3-4 weeks to come back. Because they write to NSC and get the response.Advantage with this congressman was that they use phone and come back same day or within couple of days.

But U got Ur 140 approved a couple of weeks back .... and U have already gone to congressman twice for 485in 2 weeks...

Give NSC some breathing space ...

just kidding ..

Goood luck

eBhola said:
But U got Ur 140 approved a couple of weeks back .... and U have already gone to congressman twice for 485in 2 weeks...

Give NSC some breathing space ...

just kidding ..

Goood luck

His 485 RD is much before NSC's current 485 processing dates of Feb 04. Hence his anxiety, which is understandable. :p