I485 Approved

anonymous_nj

Registered Users (C)
I485 RD: Oct 18, 2004, AD: Jan, 26, 2005
I140 RD Feb,4, 2004, AD: Oct 26, 2004
Labor Substitution with priority date of Sep, 2001

My case clarifies that the PD in case of labor substitution is the original labor filing date.

anonymous_nj said:
WOW.
You are lucky, and I mean absolutely no offense to you, but it is a little frustrating for people like us who have been waiting for 1/2/3 years. It just increases our hate for USCIS tenfolds.

Last edited by a moderator:
anonymous_nj said:

My case clarifies that the PD in case of labor substitution is the original labor filing date.

EB2 or EB3?

Anonymous,
Have you applied for EAD and AP? if yes did you get approval for them as well?

Looks like its my time to pace the floor.

You are the first person to post an 485 approval with WAC05xxxxx, my RD is 1st Oct 04, ND is 6th Oct 04, so i guess, uscis has probably started processing cases from Oct 04, now i am anxious about the status on my case.
No offense guys, i know a lot of ppl have been waiting for a long long time and i therefore agree that the way uscis works is not the greatest example of a organizations process flow.
As a matter of fact after the retrogression of priority dates, they should have had it streamlined, but seems like they are still messed up. I am not even sure if they are going by the priority date or the 485 receipt date or the 485 notice date.... ideally they should go be the priority dates, because a lot of ppl got messed up due to their failure to maintain an order. the rd and nd are meaningless when the pds are over 3years old.

But anyways, congrats and wish you all the best for your new life as a PR in the USA.

anonymous_nj said:

Congrats and enjoy......

Please tell us :
1. category(EB2/EB3),
2. RD/ND for your FP
3. FP appointment date.

And also, did you go for early fingerprinting. If so, which office?

Last edited by a moderator: