I485 approved, whats the next step

rakesh_rawat

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

My I485 got approved recently. The approval notice says that I'll get another letter if we need to go for biometrics or any other formality. Is this normal? Shall I wait for another letter from USCIS or should I make an infopass appointment for passport stamping etc.

Thanks!

Hi there

Which country are you from and which category your petition is?
Thanks!

Leezi

Congrats!

Could you provide us with more details - Priority date, country, category etc

Will appreciate it !

Thanks
rakesh_rawat said:
Folks,

My I485 got approved recently. The approval notice says that I'll get another letter if we need to go for biometrics or any other formality. Is this normal? Shall I wait for another letter from USCIS or should I make an infopass appointment for passport stamping etc.

Thanks!

My details are as follows:

PD: Dec 1999
RD: July 2003
Category:EB2

My approval notice says I don't need to take any action at this time. If I need to go for biometrics processing (FP/photo/signature) they'll notify by a separate letter, else I should receive the card within 90 days. Is this normal ? I thought people with approval need to take INFOPASS appointment and go for passport stamping etc. Please reply!

rakesh_rawat said:
My details are as follows:

PD: Dec 1999
RD: July 2003
Category:EB2

My approval notice says I don't need to take any action at this time. If I need to go for biometrics processing (FP/photo/signature) they'll notify by a separate letter, else I should receive the card within 90 days. Is this normal ? I thought people with approval need to take INFOPASS appointment and go for passport stamping etc. Please reply!
infopass was needed earlier before thay started doing biometrics. i guess now the physical card comes in mail for those who have completed biometrics.