I485 Approved - This is true - Checked AVM

I485 was approved today for me and my wife. EAC-01-257-*****
RD - 13 JUl\'01
ND - 28 Aug\'01
EAD- 06 Sep\'01
FP - 20 Nov\'01

This forum has been really helpful. Everybody waiting for approvals, please hang in there.

Really?

While I would like to congratulate on your recent approval, I am quite skeptical about this whole thing. The three July approvals on this board so far have the same RD and ND!!! Strange coincidence, if you ask me!!

Not to mention RD with FRIDAY THE 13th

I am so frustrated. HEre comes the July approvals and I have not even done my FP

This guy is Fake? Beware of these guys before you congratulate!

People start congratulate even if some one comes up with Septemebr RD APPROVAL also, this is funny. why can\'t you ask few details before responding to these guys just like that...
If some one gets approval, 99% of the times they give more details to share their happiness and they never dissappear like this guy.

Why can\'t we be little careful, i am damn sure that if some one gets approval early i don\'t think he hesitates at all since he can easily prove that he is right.

this is my first posted message on this website

I used to just check posted messages on this website earlier. Just thought it may help track approvals for the rest of the folks if I posted my approval now. Otherwise, why would I care.

I guess this is genuine

Congrats and enjoy yr freedom. Sorry for the distrust but a lot of guys post false approvals as jokes Which Country?