I485 approved; the ins website says so !!!!

kerala

Registered Users (C)
PD:- MAY 2000
I485:- MARCH 2001
FP:- FEB 2002
RFE:- APRIL 2002
AP: 02/24/2003
The AVM is not updated yet.....
My wife's & my daughters seems approved, too....
SRC01153*****

God bless the INS officer who approved my case.....
:D

Congratulations,

I almost fell out of my chair when I saw your post.

Did you talk to anyone about your case?

Is it an ageout (children turning of age). Thanks for posting the good news.

Almost unbelievable!!!!

I am glad to see at least they began to look at the application. I hope it is not just one case.

kerala - congratulations! Besides the other questions asked, I have only 2 more to add!

1. What was the RFE about?
2. I thought the AVM and on-line (website) get updated at the same time. I am puzzled how the on-line says "approved", but the AVM doesn't. May be I am wrong.

Anyways, good news deserves to be celebrated!

Hey greensurf - How the hell did you nail this prediction?! ( http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=73558 )

Bajis,
The AVM and online status are often not updated at the same time. I have seen many posts that have seen them out of alignment.

Congratulations !!!

This was most definitely a pleasant surprise....Hopefully we will see more of these in the coming days.

I WON THE POOL

I CORRECTLY PREDICTED THAT THE 1ST APPROVAL WILL COME ON 2/24. CONGRATS TO ME.

NOW, MY NEXT PREDICTION IS THAT THERE WILL BE 36 APPROVALS IN THIS FORUM IN THE NEXT 20 DAYS.

JUST BELEIVE!

Greensurf,
Way to go!

I totally forgot about the pool. Your prize is in the mail.:D

I hope your next one is right as well.

greensurf must be some kind of Mr. Cleo or something! :D

Any predictions on the current economy?!

JUST BELIEVE

Kenny & Co.... Thanks to you all for the congrats. Believe me, you will see 36 rapid approvals soon. I am scared that none of you will keep count.

As for the Economy, things will get very bad for a while and Bush will drive out "SadMan Insane" and all will be well.

Just Believe!